May 19, 2009
Posted by on
“The history of the failure of war can almost be summed up in two words: too late.
* Too late in comprehending the deadly purpose of a potential enemy.
* Too late in realizing the mortal danger.
* Too late in preparedness.
* Too late in uniting all possible forces for resistance.
* Too late in standing with one’s friends.”
General Douglas Macarthur
We White Christians are engaged in a war. A war of Genocide, which if we lose, there is no return. I pray it is not too late, that our God will awaken others, and then having done all we can do, we stand, and fight.
Sola Deo Gloria!